What did you think was " big news" at the beauty show today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colonic Marie

Reaction score
Well, I have had a super day at the beauty show in London today,

I think the big news is brows, be it wow brows, billion dollar , HD etc - there were so many today all doing the same(ish) thing - it was hard to choose a brand! I am confused - so want to research more before I do a big spend on this. But my gut feeling is that people will pay for this service and it is definitely worth a consideration.

I particularly liked a small compact that you can retail with stencils for £25 all day. Just do a demo needed on your client and they will buy the compact for home use!

Also big news at the show was Shellac- the queue went on for miles!

Did anyone notice the fish pedicure stand? No customers - I think the tide has turned against this one. Fish looked hungry - no feet! Last year they were packed out!

I bought a great little AHA skin peel range - retails at £59 from biotherapeautics, be great for my microdermabrasion clients. I would class it as an entry level peel for NVQ qualified therapists - nice result.

What did you find that you loved?

I was gonna say Shellac. The queue was ridic - I got there at 10.15 and it was already almost to the entrance. I went back to have a look a few times and it was out of the door and half way across the boulevard!! hahaha. I decided not to bother getting in that queue!

Yeah there were loads of brow companies, I didn't look at any of them though.

I did watch a demo on the Perron Rigot stand (both strip and non strip wax) and it looks amazing. I am definitely booking some training with Kim L when I can get some time off work.

I'm on my way up there now.

I'm prepared for the big queues but I'm in no rush :)

Shellac,Lycon & lashes for me xx

To me it looked like eyebrows were the biggest thing this year!they were everywhere!

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk

I noticed more spray tan companies than anything else

I bought a great little AHA skin peel range - retails at £59 from biotherapeautics, be great for my microdermabrasion clients. I would class it as an entry level peel for NVQ qualified therapists - nice result.

oooh, that sounds interesting, do you have any more info on this - just googled biotherapeutics and nothing obvious is standing out

Latest posts

Back