What display do you use for colour pops?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becsxx

Reaction score
Wondering what of these you all prefer to use for displaying colour pops and nail art....

I like the idea of putting my logo in the middle of the wheel BUT I also like being able to have my colours in groups which is easier with display sticks??! Can't decide which to use!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379916819.374206.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379917038.325411.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379917049.186726.jpg

I use the colour pop stands for any design that I do so clients can see new designs when they come in.

I use the colour pop with the screws at the end (50 in a pack) for layering options and new colours.

I don't use the colour wheels at all, the only thing I have on a few of them is my Acrylic colours.

I like to have my colours in a rainbow type display, colours side by side that match.

At first I used the pops in your first photo and labelled them with my label maker. They looked nice but the more colours I got the more difficult it was for my clients to select.

I then decided I wanted something a bit more professional looking so I purchased these (see link below).

The good thing is that the tips are removable so if you buy a colour you want to slot in amongst other colours you just rearrange them, so easy.

I have also printed a label and stuck it on the grey bit so it looks very smart.

I have numbered all mine with my clear labels and stuck it on the rectangular part, then have written the same number on the lids of my gels polishes as they are all kept in a draw. With over 60 polishes it makes it very easy to find the one the client wants.

All my clients have commented on how much easier it is to look at the colours and how classy it looks.

Plastic Removable Nail ART Tips Color Polish Practice Training Display Rack DIY | eBay

For my nail art I tend to use the wheel type.

I like to have my colours in a rainbow type display, colours side by side that match.

At first I used the pops in your first photo and labelled them with my label maker. They looked nice but the more colours I got the more difficult it was for my clients to select.

I then decided I wanted something a bit more professional looking so I purchased these (see link below).

The good thing is that the tips are removable so if you buy a colour you want to slot in amongst other colours you just rearrange them, so easy.

I have also printed a label and stuck it on the grey bit so it looks very smart.

I have numbered all mine with my clear labels and stuck it on the rectangular part, then have written the same number on the lids of my gels polishes as they are all kept in a draw. With over 60 polishes it makes it very easy to find the one the client wants.

All my clients have commented on how much easier it is to look at the colours and how classy it looks.

Plastic Removable Nail ART Tips Color Polish Practice Training Display Rack DIY | eBay

For my nail art I tend to use the wheel type.

I have also started using these although I began with using the colour pops (50 on a screw) but like it's been said already, my clients found it harder to see the colours the more I collected.

As I like to have mine in colour order, lights to darks etc, this has been easier with the removable tips. Also added nail art on one of these too, as the size of the tip is more like a regular nail and clients get a feel of what it would look like on their own nails.

I've also used my label maker to name them on the clear rectangular bit on the tip bit.

Clients like them, find it easier to look at the selections and it's neater on my desk all stacked up when not in use.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I used to have the ones in stands but I got fed up with having to find room for them to go so I switched to the other pops. They tend to come in packs of 50 with a screw to pop them all on to. I didn't like the screw so had them on ribbon but that kept fraying. Luckily an SG thread came to the rescue about a year ago, which mention using split rings. I now use those and bundle several together which are now hooked up under my Shellac wall rack.

I do use the wheels too but tend to use them for nail art or for layering. I have a wheel full of Ruby Ritz layering ideas, one for Tinsel toast, iced vapor and an iced coral wheel too. The only problem I find with the wheels is certain nail designs are harder to create because of the nails being so close together you can't move them apart at all to get down the sides if that makes any sense at all.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380030348.381366.jpg
3m command strips make a sticky back Velcro , you can use it to stick these to wall by the desk , clients can pop them off to look closely ,
And the nice thing with command strips is u can completely remove them with out messing up the wall . Witch is what we need when we have ever changing color selections

http://www.amazon.com/Command-Picture-Hanging-4-Small-8-Medium/dp/B000OF6X48

<3 love is like the magic penny .

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek

Thanks ladies!

Like the look of the removable tips!!

i have searched high and low for this thread this morning lol glad I ahve now found it

x

i have searched high and low for this thread this morning lol glad I have now found it

x

Latest posts

Back