What do I need for my course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nails<3

Reaction score
Hi,

im hopefully starting my level 2 hair in September and just wondered if I could get some advice.

My course fees are £805 but can pay in 3 installments which is good but that means I will be paying £268 when I enrol then need to buy my kit,uniforms and whatever else im going to need.

could anyone tell me how much my kit would approx be etc just so I can work out some figures as im meant to be going to college today,but if I cant afford it all then I dont want to waste their time!

it would normally be ok, but my sons, sister & brothers birthday is the start of september, 2 uniforms to buy now and my new nail room to pay for so I need to make sure I have everything covered.

If someone could PM me a list of what I would need that would be fab :)

Thanks x

Hi :)
I payed around £700 in my first year for uniform, kits, training books, and a trip to London for hair shows.
So yours may not be as much.
Just bare in mind, how ever much it costs you this year, it will be so much cheaper next year cause you will only need to replace some items or upgrade items,

I suggest you go along today they can give you so much more info

good luck. X

Only just noticed someone replied! Thanks :)

I'm all enrolled now so was worried about nothing! Start on the 10th! Yay :D

Latest posts

Back