What do mobile nail technicians earn a week?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sallysally

Reaction score
I know this is a cheeky thread but am considering dropping my beauty and just concentrating on nails but am concerned the reflexion in earnings?

Depends on your prices, what products you use, how long it takes you to do a treatment, how far away your clients are from each other, how many clients you have a week
Lol hope that helps xx

And it also depends on how many hours you are willing to work. I can only work school hours but I bet someone willing to work right into the evenings could probably earn twice as much as me.

It also depends on how good you are, what you charge and how many clients you have and can keep.

I'm afraid there really is no answer.

I just want an average figure from you mobile techs out there...the rest etc product,time distance I have under control as I already work as a mobile beauty therapist with 18 years in the industry

I just want an average figure from you mobile techs out there...the rest etc product,time distance I have under control as I already work as a mobile beauty therapist with 18 years in the industry

Are you busy with nails? Then you would just remove what you make on the rest of the beauty stuff and what you make with nails :) x

Us giving you our salary isn't going to help you. It won't be at all relative as there are so many different underlying circumstances. One week I might make £60, another week I might make £600. Swings and roundabouts. There is no set amount unless you have the same bookings every week.

Are you busy with nails? Then you would just remove what you make on the rest of the beauty stuff and what you make with nails :) x

Yeah am quite busy but if remove the rest then I will really push my nails even more..

It's really is a case of goslings apiece of string!
As been said before it depends on where your travelling to, how much your travel costs, how long between appointments therefore how many clients you fit in each day, how many hours a week you work and what products you use???

Everyone works differently therefore makes different amounts!

Latest posts

Back