What do you all do for your pets in winter?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My tiny pup has a cozy dressing gown for the winter...she loves snuggling up in it and will actually bring it to me to out on for her xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383507746.022523.jpg

And no winter would be complete without a onesie xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383507791.571815.jpg

I get my dog groomed every 8 weeks anyway but at winter I get his belly fur shorter as he gets balls of snow stuck when it does snow and then rips his fur getting them off! He also has a mini hot water bottle, he sleeps in/on the bed and has his own warm blanket. Hes got a red and black coat with a fur collar lol. I dont bother getting anything for the cat as she never uses anything I get her. I bought a cute little memory foam bed for her and she never set a paw in there!

Ok Im now thinking of getting my pooch a hot water bottle... It hadnt crossed my mind before!

He had an xmas jumper last year

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383526502.377262.jpg

We will let him on/in the bed (posted that picture on another thread today) Or wrap him up

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383526569.224988.jpg

❤️ my dog 🐾 xx

Think i'll try the hot water bottle with the puppy but Lily will just be scared of it & refuse to get on her bed if i give her one! Honestly she's scared of the most bizarre things!

Latest posts

Back