what do you thikn of this for a nail table?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsHBeauty

Reaction score
i have a garra rufa fish spa and we are moving into the beauty side of things aswell. We have loads of requests for normal mani's and pedi's. We are limited for spa and was browsing the ikea website after searching the forum for ideas and found this table

VIKA AMON/VIKA CURRY Table - white/black - IKEA

Its only £15.99 and would fit in perfectly with our colour scheme.

Does it look like it'd do the job?

Thankyou from a newbie gaining loads of great tips and advice from this site.

Jemima x

i have a garra rufa fish spa and we are moving into the beauty side of things aswell. We have loads of requests for normal mani's and pedi's. We are limited for spa and was browsing the ikea website after searching the forum for ideas and found this table

VIKA AMON/VIKA CURRY Table - white/black - IKEA

Its only £15.99 and would fit in perfectly with our colour scheme.

Does it look like it'd do the job?

Thankyou from a newbie gaining loads of great tips and advice from this site.

Jemima x

It looks fab to me , have you used a tape measure to see how wide it would be to you and the client ? x

I have that table! But mine has the red legs. I can't see what size yours is but I have found mine perfect!

Sorry that is the size of mine! It's pefect and a bargain!

Ive ordered it. It seems a bargain. :)

my friend has just brought this, its nice and sturdy and just perfect for the job!

Looks good!

If you can go to Ikeas see if they have one out already that you can sit at, then you should get a good feel of it and know wether its good to go or not ?

I had this table a couple of years ago, its great :)

Sent via my Samsung Galaxy Ace ~ Because it rocks :)

I'm saving that in my favourites for when i need to get a table! Very nice! ;)

I've got two in my salon but the longer ones with drawers in, it's great!! Def a bargain! X

I find it the perfect size/height. I love that you can choose the leg colour too. I have a red room so got red legs! I spent ages looking at manicure desks but couldn't afford it, so it's cheap but does the job!

Latest posts

Back