What do you think of my facial idea?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vitality

Reaction score
Hi I would like to devise an advanced facial treatment combining Galvanic, Microdermabrasion and Microcurrent.

The routine would be a deep cleanse using desincrustaion(Galvanic) Microdermabrasion, Iontephoresis using collagen gel(Galvanic) and then Microcurent for lift and plumping.

Do any of you geeks offer something similar and what are your thoughts of this order of machines?

Thanks in advance.

Anyone? Would really appreciate some advice?:)

Sorry but I don't have any of the machines (yet) so I cant comment on your question but if someone was offering this in my town I'd certainly be booking for a facial like this!

It sounds great!
One question though....
I don't know about microderm protocols but would it be affected by the skin being in an alkaline state with the Desincrustation being done prior to it?
Typically my college started doing microderm the year after I left!!! I'd love to do it though!

It sounds fab but does sound like an awful lot going on a once and as said above Im also not sure if micro derm would be ideal in the alkaline state.

Do you have one machine that does all this (Ive only ever used seperate machines for each that you have mentioned). If its one machine its not so bad but if its 3 different ones then where would you find the space to have them all close to the client at once?

How long would this facial take?

Does sound fab though x

Latest posts

Back