What do you use in your window? Curtains, frosted window?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

july

Reaction score
Hi, geeks, I was after a bit of advice. I'm just waiting for the paper to come through and to sign the contract for the new shop -so exciting!!!
Now I want to pick your brains, what do you use in your treatment window? My treatment room will be at the main street so I have a massive window. I was thinking of frosted window for privacy but I need to be dark for massages etc -so would a blind be a good idea?
What do you think?
Thanks
Jules

I think a frosted window would be nice with a blind. How about a Roman blind abit different from the roller and i think they look alot nicer than a roller. If your window is very large you could always make one, very easy.

I'd recommend a wooden blind. Roman blinds are very hard to do well if you have a large window (used to have a soft furnishings business).

Failing that get a sun block roller - they cut all the light - HTH

Hi, geeks, I was after a bit of advice. I'm just waiting for the paper to come through and to sign the contract for the new shop -so exciting!!!
Now I want to pick your brains, what do you use in your treatment window? My treatment room will be at the main street so I have a massive window. I was thinking of frosted window for privacy but I need to be dark for massages etc -so would a blind be a good idea?
What do you think?
Thanks
Jules

maybe have it all frosted with ur logo on it and have a blind that matches colour of your treatment room and matchin drapes with fancy tie backs? so if u ever decide to change ur rooms around u wont have to fix anything

This is probably gonna sound silly and maybe impossible for yourself but i visited a salon abroad and theyhad the most gorgeous front windows ive ever seen and would like to use their idea for when I eventually open a shop.

They had slighlty frosted windows with a waterfall effect inside them! They had bamboo shoots either side and the water feature could easily be turned of for when you close the shop. Was very nice, just thought id share with you guys :)

You can imagine how relaxing it was for the clients 2!

Latest posts

Back