What does everyone do whilst the lash perm is taking?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shiv9mbs

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
This at sound silly but what does everyone do whilst the client has the perming solutions on? I was taught I could do a scalp massage, hand massage etc but was wondering what everyone else does? I'm not a fan of leaving the room but 20mins and then 10mins is a long time!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Bump....

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I do LVL so waiting times are slightly shorter but I would never leave a client on their own, especially with chemical on their lashes. What if they panic and open their eyes?!
I stay in the room and just chat to them. Ask how they have been since last time, talk up any new treatments I am doing etc. Captive audience :D
xx

Mini hand or foot massage.

I just chat to them. Or if they are the non chatty types I just whip my phone out and come on here/catch up with emails etc (all on silent of course and keeping an eye on my client!)

I agree with adore, try and offer something relaxing like a mini hand or foot massage, mini head massage etc or if the client is happy chatting away that is fine and as a client i would feel comfortable with either but i am not sure how it would feel knowing there is someone in the room in total silence playing with the phone? in that case i would prefer relaxing music and to be left alone in the room :O)

I agree with adore, try and offer something relaxing like a mini hand or foot massage, mini head massage etc or if the client is happy chatting away that is fine and as a client i would feel comfortable with either but i am not sure how it would feel knowing there is someone in the room in total silence playing with the phone? in that case i would prefer relaxing music and to be left alone in the room :O)

Haha yeh the total silence would be weird - there's always relaxing music on :) tbh most people chat away and if they don't they normally drift off to sleep ;)

I just say that I'll be staying in the room while they chill out and if they need anything to let me know.

My personal preference is to not do a massage because I worry that if they fall asleep they will be more likely to open their eyes at the wrong time.

I'm another one who waits in the room and has the chat :)

Latest posts

Back