What does your crystal pedi comprise of?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Divine h & b

Reaction score
Hi
Like the title says what does your crystal pedicure include? And how long do you all take?
I'm looking at introducing these into the salon and am wondering you all do!

I do two types of pedicures, CND Spa pedi, and Footlogix Wellness Pedi.
Spa is long and luxurious - 75mins with normal polishing, Footlogix is quick but EXTREMELY effective - 50-60mins with normal polishing.
I've chosen to only do Footlogix pedi with Crystal Finish. Timewise and result wise it makes sense to me. Hope that helps.:)
Forgot to say, I've included Shellac rather than normal polish with my Crystal pedi.

Last edited:
My steps.
I wipe the feet clean with wet wipes & then sanitise.
Apply Cuticle Away and remove all cuticle.
Clean cuticle away off with a lint free wipe & mild soapy water.
Remove the shine from nail plate.
Shape the free edge if needed.
Dehydrate the nail plate (scrubfresh).
*If doing Crystal pedicure with Minx I apply Minx to the 4 small toes then move onto the crystal big toes last*.
Apply a very thin base layer of Cuccio sog (as thin as possible) & cure 2 mins.
Apply a small amount of cuccio sog gel on the nail and apply the crystals - making sure they are as close as possible but don't overlap each other.
Apply more cuccio sog and crystals as needed until the whole nail is covered with crystals.
**If doing a french tip design apply the tip colour & ensure your base colour makes a nice arch**.
Once all the crystals are where you want them remove any gel that has gone onto surrounding skin & cure 3 mins.
Apply a small amount of cuccio sog over the crystals to fill any gaps and ensure the crystals are encased BUT brush off as much as you can so there is only a small amount of gel over the top of the crystals to keep as much shine as possible then remove any gel off surrounding skin & cure 2 mins.
Wipe away the tacky layer, file the free edge smooth if needed (to remove any overhanging crystal & cap the free edge with a little more cuccio sog to replace the seal.
Apply a little solar oil to the cuticle area and massage in ***retail solar oil at this point if possible*** & your done.

You could then do a nice soak, hard skin removal and a massage with some nice lotion to make it more of a luxury treatment if you wanted to.

Latest posts

Back