What earns you the most?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lianect

Reaction score
Hello!!!!

I'm a mobile beauty therapist and just wanted to know which treatment/system makes you the most money? What's popular amongst your repeat clients?

Also, is there anything 'new' worth investing in?

Look forward to your comments!

Cheers,
Liane x x

I'd say the service which earns me the most money when you take into account how much your products have cost you would defiantly be waxing & massage however my mist popular treatment is Gelish nails! x

Hello!!!!

I'm a mobile beauty therapist and just wanted to know which treatment/system makes you the most money? What's popular amongst your repeat clients?

Also, is there anything 'new' worth investing in?

Look forward to your comments!

Cheers,
Liane x x

I would invest in Shellac without a doubt. Ring Sweet Squared (0845 210 6060)

In the last 3 years we have doubled our business by offering ONLY Shellac UV colour coat in this category. WE choose not to use gel colour as we prefer the Look, and the shine of Shellac, the fact that Shellac is hypo-allergenic, quicker and easier to apply, long lasting and because everyone is asking for Shellac by name. :green:

Hiya,
Shellac rockstars are my most popular.
Shellac sells itself.
For example went to a client this morning who wanted just file and paint fingers and toes. She saw my nails and then decided on shellac fingers & toes. More than doubled my earnings without even talking about it! Lol xx

Shellac all the way! Its quick and easy to apply and remove and looks fabulous! It's so versatile and good value for money when you think of how many sets you get from each bottle. I LOVE it and so do my clients! :Love:

Massage for me! :) x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Shellac is by far the easiest money I have ever made.

Definitely Shellac! (also also have a good waxing/threading client base)

Shellac. Without it I would REALLY struggle to fill my diary. x

Shellac for me with spray tanning coming in at a very close second x

Thanks ladies! Apart from word of mouth, what have you found best to attract new clients?? X

Thanks ladies! Apart from word of mouth, what have you found best to attract new clients?? X

Iv defiantly took advantage of Facebook & Instagram this year!! x

Yep I'm with cheeky chick, Shellac is my busiest treatment! So glad I invested!!!

Lots and lots of pictures on facebook works for me :) x

Definitely nails my systems are Gelcolor and Calgel and then waxing.If you don't offer any Gel polish you definitely should.

Shellac is my biggest earner. But that might be reflected by my love and passion for it?

Waxing and nails (Shellac and Bio Sculpture).

Shellac has taken over from EBW's as my most popular treatment. I've put our price up as of 1st December. We were doing it too cheap out clients have said that's fine they love it and will pay for it.I have bought the twinkle glitter additives and some Martha Stewart glitters and our clients are loving rockstars!

shellac by far.....

and i get most clients from word of mouth and local events xx

Latest posts

Back