What earns you the most?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YES PLEASE! :hug:

If you're near me at any point, just give me a call. I would be MORE than happy :) :hug:
Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I make most of my money in the salon from facials and RETAIL. Yes, I really did put that in capitals!
In effect retail is free money. You are the professional; your client looks to you for guidance and recommendation. If you put the product you most recommend for their skin/hair/nails in front of them and tell them that buying it is a risk free venture because if they're not happy with it you will refund them in full, then you will be very successful at retailing. The catch? You must be 100% confident and genuine in what you recommend.
Does it work?
Yes.

Semi permanent Eyelash Extensions for me! x

Shellac for me by a mile.

I am doing the HD brow course next year, the hype only seems to have increased, and a tonne of my clients are going to be trying this too.

I make most of my money in the salon from facials and RETAIL. Yes, I really did put that in capitals!
In effect retail is free money. You are the professional; your client looks to you for guidance and recommendation. If you put the product you most recommend for their skin/hair/nails in front of them and tell them that buying it is a risk free venture because if they're not happy with it you will refund them in full, then you will be very successful at retailing. The catch? You must be 100% confident and genuine in what you recommend.
Does it work?
Yes.

Very well said Lynne, I learn a lot from your posts thank you x

We 100% believe in solar oil. We never let a shellac client leave with out a bottle of solar oil. Our passion needs to continue over to the rest of our products.

We must go on the Eve Taylor product knowledge course. Hopefully next year I can afford to send all 4 of us on it :-/

Thanks for all of your replies!! I use Jessica GELeration, which is great! Lashes & pedicures are good for me too!! What are you charging for gel & lashes? X

Latest posts

Back