What Eyelash Extension course do I go on???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glome

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help me!

I have decided to take an Eyelash Extension Course, but after searching the net....maybe to far, I'm completely confused to where I should get my training, or even what products are the best to use!?!? Everywhere seems to be around the same price, but I'm not too concerned with the cost, I would prefer to get the best training and after care possible.
I live in Reading and I would be prepared to travel (within reason).

I hope someone out there can help me.

Thanks in advance

Glome

Ok so have been doing some more research and have found that Flirties may be a good company to go with. Has anyone been to them?

They are a good company training is fab and customer service is really good, The glue they use is fab and they can do one to one training at a venue of your choice you would love it hun

Do you know what their after care is like....knowing me I will have a lot of questions, during & after.

Do you know what their after care is like....knowing me I will have a lot of questions, during & after.

Search through other threads this is very popular x
I wouldn't go with lash fx (well I did obviously lol) but wouldn't recommend! I have never used flirties products but plan to as all I hear is good things! x

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek

Thanks for that Lou, I was just looking in to Lash FX!

Use Hollywood lashes AMAZING xx

Have a look at this course - 4 days so you learn more than only basics + we teach how to use both loose and tray lashes. Eyelash-Extension-Course :hug:

Ok so I whittled it down to:
Margarita Belska
Nouveau Lashes
Flirties Lashes
AH Francis
Eyelash Emproium

Can anyone give me their experiances with the above companies and products?

Thanks

Hi

I know we may be a abit far but we offer eyelash extension training in Essex and use AH Francis products.

We are avaliable after the course at any ime to help with questions after.

HTH X

Hi hun, Im the manchester trainer for nouveau lashes.
The after care from nouveau is second to none. All the students get the trainers mobile numbers and all the sales staff in the nouveau office have done the lashes training so they can all answer most technical questions too.
We also let students come back and re- take the training for free if they dont get it first time round.

good luck

claire xx

Thanks Claire, that's very hlpful.
It's just so hard to make sure you pick the right company. Once you start looking in to who would be best to go to, you realise there's not only a few but hundredes, but obviously you have to be careful with who you decided to go with!
This is something I really want to do and get right.

Hi,

I live in Berkshire and went with the eyelash emporium. I was like you, researching for weeks to try any make the right decisions lol!

I went with them because their prices are amazing and they really care about how you do after wards and their products are quality without charging extreme prices.

I can't comment on other training programs, but felt that this was the one for me!

Good luck in whatever you choose and i hope this helps :) :hug:

I used flirties and very pleased the aftercare is second to none any questions I email my trainer and she gets back straight away

It's all so confusing, but I'm going to make some phone calls to some of the companies and hopefully from them I will be able to make my decision.
I'm sure I will be back on here once I have spoken to them!

I have done 5 eyelash courses (starter, masters etc...) so I can tell you what i think is important.
You really need to concentrate on this procedure so the fewer students the better. In my opinion, any more than 4 students per trainer is too much. You are paying a lot of money for these courses so you want to have as much of the tutors attention as you can. I'd definitely make sure you ask all the companies you ring, how many students are on the course.
Customer service is important but i've find a few companies who are so very helpful when they want your money for a course but once you've done a course, the customer service doesn't seem so good :rolleyes:
It's also worth asking if you have to be a model or if models are provided. It's great to have a few lashes applied so that you can get a feel of how the procedure feels, but you don't want to spend half your time with your eyes closed getting a treatment when you are there to learn.
I have had some great training in lash extensions but i've also had some appalling training. Go with a reputable company and then if you have any complaints with your training, you should be able to get these rectified by further free training. Always complain if you're not happy, you've paid to be trained well and you shouldn't expect any less.
Good luck :)

Flirties all the way!

1-2-1 training is available and you will learn on a model not on another student like some classes! The kits are excellent and there are retail products you can sell on to your clients.

You will also have your trainer's contact details to discus things and get help afterwards. You do not pass straight away - there are case studies to be completed before you are considered qualified.:hug:

We offer glam lash courses x

After speaking with the companies I think I will be going ahead with Flirties, they do 1-2-1 training and you have a model they can provide on the day to complete the partical side. It is a little more expensive than some others, but you get what you pay for. I can also see from other threads on here that their products are good, especially their glue!
Thank you to everyone for your comments
Any more information will be welcomed.

:):)
Yey well done you - let me know when and where you are training, perhaps we can swap tips/problems/frustrations/elations!!!!

Good luck

Vicki
x:hug:

Latest posts

Back