What facial range do you use on pregnant clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lavander Rose

Reaction score
Hi

I am seeking advice for which facial cleansers, toners, moisturizeras and masques to use on pregnant clients>

I have recently bought the eve taylor mobile kit and not sure wether to go with that.

I have been told that the soothing range is ok?, but looking into more detail the moisturizer contains comphrey now i have looked this up on oils to avoid in pregnancy and says comphrey is not safe to use?

so now I am confused lol.

My client is 12 weeks pregnant

I use all Eve Taylor products on pregnant clients apart from the booster oils and massage oils and then I use a massage medium like almond oil or jojoba, or a plain massage cream. Yes there are some oils you should not use but the amount of essential oils in the moisturiser will be very small, not as concentrated like the massage oils.

When i did my training last year we were told that all the products are safe for pregnant women. The "soothing cream" contains chamomile and lavender and they are both soothing essential oils - great for pregnant women. Hope that helps. x

I haven't used it myself - but Essentially Yours is an organic range that is promoted by a local pregancy/mother and baby group near me

They do a baby range too

www.essentially-yours.co.uk

J

Latest posts

Back