What factors do you consider when renting out a chair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

persiasalon

Reaction score
I've currently got three nail bars left in my salon to rent out (the fourth has been filled,) and we also have a vertical sunbed and spray tanning booth available to use. The salon is in a large council estate in a busy parade of shops. There is loads of parking available and I think the rates are very reasonable (£125 per week) for a salon that is able to attract such a large audience. The products will be provided, so will card machines, advertising, business cards, etc. The stylists will be able to choose when they work within a shift basis (roughly 9am - 3pm or from 2pm to 8pm, Monday to Friday,) and we're open Saturdays.
I haven't really had a lot of interest in the positions. What can I do to make them more appealing to people?

Oh and I forgot to add they will all have access to the premises so there is no "what if the person who has the key is late" scenario that could happen. There's CCTV covering the inside of the salon and around it as well. We're also providing lockable storage within the salon for each person. There will also be an online booking facility that they can use if they wish.

Last edited:
They can't use your card machine Hun! It's classed as a seperate business inside yours x

They can't use your card machine Hun! It's classed as a seperate business inside yours x

No they won't be. I won't be working there. We'll provide one each and it's up to them whether they use it :)

Sounds good! Wish u were local to me! Xx

Latest posts

Back