What hair product brand should I use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Misskimsi3bee

Reaction score
Hey all,
I am self employed based in Cornwall and I do hair and beauty. Has anyone got any ideas on what hair product brand I should buy to use on clients? I have looked at Tigi bedhead, Lee stafford, ojon and bumble and bumble. I like the idea of these but the pricing all adds up! Can anyone recommend any other brand or any websites I can find these products slightly cheaper? Thanks x

Matrix are good products and very affordable for clients which is the main selling point xx

Tigi is one of the few brands that follows retail laws of it must do as stated on packaging. May be slightly more expensive but lasts a lot longer too. Xoxo

Lee Stafford isn't professional, Ojon is very prescriptive.... Tigi...I know alot about! ;) it sells itself if your excited by the brand x

hey Mr just wondered if you knew what's a tigi concept salon ? x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Thanks - do you of a good place to purchase Tigi? (apart from their website of course)

hey Mr just wondered if you knew what's a tigi concept salon ? x

I think you sign a contract with them and only allowed Tigi.... Could be wrong! Ill ask x

Thanks - do you of a good place to purchase Tigi? (apart from their website of course)

Purchase direct from tigi, you'll really benefit from their discounts x

they said they want to make need a concept salon but I stock Moroccan oil and Paul Mitchell so it can't be that :s

they said they want to make need a concept salon but I stock Moroccan oil and Paul Mitchell so it can't be that :s

Hmm not sure then chick... But wanna find out... If be eligible for reborn I was told last week but I'm not big enough :( x

just spoke to my rep he said basically it's where you become a flagship salon for them so you get better rewards and they bring people from prospective salons to see the products x

just spoke to my rep he said basically it's where you become a flagship salon for them so you get better rewards and they bring people from prospective salons to see the products x

Ohh I want!!

From a tip i had went with tigi love it.I like to try the colorline .

At the moment i love schwarzkopf osis products

Latest posts

Back