What have I missed?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you know if they will send me the rrp on all the items? Or if not do u know haha :)

Do you know if they will send me the rrp on all the items? Or if not do u know haha :)

You use Ewd? I've done shampoo and cond at 5.95 ;) each but I wanna know price of the rest as I've done 10.95 masque and £13 elixir () xwill let you know when I know! X

Ordered them off the rep through Alan Howard, and yeah I'm the same, he told me £5.95 each for shamp and cond but was unsure about masque and exlir hmmmm.

What's ewd?

Ordered them off the rep through Alan Howard, and yeah I'm the same, he told me £5.95 each for shamp and cond but was unsure about masque and exlir hmmmm.

What's ewd?

Alan Howard's sister company chick, I'll pm you when I've found out the price x

Well I never knew about the sis!

Hopefully someone can tell us! Thanks Blue :)

Has anyone else ended up pre ordering shampoo and conditioner with this repair range?? I've got 7 clients waiting after I sold all of it yesterday!! Xx

Mine didn't arrive today so I'm thinking it should come 2morow. It better had do!!!

Mine didn't arrive today so I'm thinking it should come 2morow. It better had do!!!

Its amazing!! I'll pm you the cost prices tomorrow web I'm bl in salon, I love the smell, like calpol, and a little goes along way!!

Oh good I'm excited il be up all night!!!

Has anyone else ended up pre ordering shampoo and conditioner with this repair range?? I've got 7 clients waiting after I sold all of it yesterday!! Xx

Yes I ordered 5 of everythin and sold the lot in the 1st day, then next day had clients waiting. Now I have sold at least 45 shampoo and conditioners :)

Yes I ordered 5 of everythin and sold the lot in the 1st day, then next day had clients waiting. Now I have sold at least 45 shampoo and conditioners :)

Well done you!! :0) xx

Latest posts

Back