What hours do you work when part time?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlekate

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I haven’t been on here for a long time as I have been looking after my baby boy who is now 7 months.
I’m going to be working again end of February (I have a room at home) and am starting to think about what hours/days I am going to do.
What days/times do those of you with children do? When are your popular times? I’d like to try and avoid doing Saturdays if possible as I want to still have some family time when my husband is off but also don’t want to miss too much time with my little man!

Hi I work from home and I offer evenings Monday to Wednesday.Then daytime hours Thursdays and Fridays 10am-5pm I only work every 3rd Saturday.

At the minute I’m doing a mixture of mobile and home based work and only do Thursday and Friday and the odd Wednesday evening. I only work Saturdays when I do freelance make up for weddings or events. I have 4 kids. I drop my 2 older ones off at school in the morning collect them and meet my mother in law before heading back to work. So it’s very flexible.
X

Latest posts

Back