What impresses me

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sc in canada

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!

I am impressed by the way you all encourage newbies to take a conversion class before starting to use a new product. Here in Canada we don't have what you call conversion classes, most distributors will show you how to use a product once you buy or if you are interested in trying it. This is usually free. What I was wondering was do you all pay for these classes. and if you do, how much? Do you get the training for free when you purchase the product? Sorry about all the questions I'm just curious about these classes.

SC

No the training isn't free we do it because we want to learn how to use the product correctly.
The money I've spent on training probably goes into thousands by now.
It isn't enough to have a product, I need to know what I'm doing and why I'm doing it.
There's a lot of companies here that don't require that you train with them but I have done it for the benefit of myself.

We pay for the conversion class but get a kit of goodies for the system for free so in effect your buying the system and getting the training for free, this is how creative work, i think other companys do it the same but not sure as i have only ever trained with creative

Latest posts

Back