What is "boxed nail art"

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lpq

Reaction score
Looking at the different catagorys for the scottish nail tech comp and wondered what boxed nail art was?

also "top tech newcomers" i have not done a comp before but considering it, what would i have to do for this catagory?

Thanks geeks :)

This is a basic descripition as I have never entered one but so they have this competition at professional beauty so it describes it on there xx

Basically its a set of 10 nails with nail art in a presentation box similar size to a shoe box which you decorate too xx

I really hope I have decribed that right but if you look at the competition part of professional beauty there is a description I would love to see some pictures of this but never found any xx

As far as the newbie competition Im sure you have to be within 2 years of starting nails and never entered a competition before Im sure I read this for one of these competition so I would imagine rules are same but if you look into the rules for the competition it should tell you xx

Latest posts

Back