What is CND?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaymee-Leigh

Reaction score
I'm training as a nail tech and want to look into new products. I know CND do the shellac which I have not heard very good results about and I think in going to use Jessica Geleration instead for a gel polish but what I the products do CND do? Acrylic? Sculpting gel?

I'm training as a nail tech and want to look into new products. I know CND do the shellac which I have not heard very good results about and I think in going to use Jessica Geleration instead for a gel polish but what I the products do CND do? Acrylic? Sculpting gel?

Register with sweet squared, they sell CND products to nail professionals. Vinylux, shellac, liquid & powder, brisa gel etc.. Can I ask what you've heard is bad about Shellac? It's an amazing product, but you should try it and judge for yourself x

Felicity xx

CND also do L&P, Brisa, Brisa Lite Sculpting and Smoothing Gel. And as you know they do Shellac.

CND are a great company and can't recommend them enough. They are the leaders in their field!

I have just heard that they don't last very well. Also lots of people use it where I live that rant trained and it haut makes it look unprofessional if anyone can do it in my opinion. I have tried it myself and it lasted a few days before chips. I have used Geleration and love it and so does everyone else I have spoken too. I have nothing against shellac just that in the salon I used to work in people came in with them moaning lots.

So do CND do soak off gel and acrylic. Sorry to sound dumb but just making sure.

Yes they do soak of Shellac and soak of L&P. The Brisa Lite is soak off. I don't use Brisa or Brisa Sculpting Gel but I think they are.

L&P is liquid and powder :) x

Ok so is L&P acrylic?

Ok so is L&P acrylic?

Liquid and powder is the professional term for what the public call "acrylic nails." If you've seen anyone refer to it as L&P acrylic it's the same thing as L&P, it's just something using both known terms x

I would think there was not correct pep with shellac. Did you use cuticle away? My clients often get 3 weeks with shellac and even then still in great condition just lots of regrowth. There is a shellac brings them back course which would be a brilliant investment.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

CND shellac is the best thing ever ever ever! In my opinion.
Better than any other gel polish. In my opinion.
CND are the bomb. In my opinion.
Have you done any training?
My shellac lasts for weeks, sometimes up to 3 weeks with no chips at all.
Aftercare is important.

Caroline
Nail Vibe x

Latest posts

Back