What is everyone doing this weekend?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley Blakemore

The Beauty Room
Reaction score
I need some inspiration because I'm off fri sat sun mon and was hoping to go camping but that isn't happening so if anyone wants a brand new tent let me know lol...so we have no plans and I am not staying in all weekend after booking it off!! So what is everyone doing?

I need some inspiration because I'm off fri sat sun mon and was hoping to go camping but that isn't happening so if anyone wants a brand new tent let me know lol...so we have no plans and I am not staying in all weekend after booking it off!! So what is everyone doing?

We're off to Chester for the weekend tomorrow night :) no plans as such apart from I noticed yesterday there's a "Food, Drink and Lifestyle Festival" on at the Chester Racecourse so we'll pop there Saturday for a bit :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
Nothing too exciting for me. Kitchen shopping Friday, Saturday I am working for a few hours in the pm. Not sure about Sunday and Monday. Most of the days roll into one as I work from home. I Don't generally know what day it is. Jeez I'm boring.

Working! :irked::cry::grr:

We're off to Chester for the weekend tomorrow night :) no plans as such apart from I noticed yesterday there's a "Food, Drink and Leisure Festival" on at the Chester Racecourse so we'll pop there Saturday for a bit :) xxx

That sounds good. Mrs Blakemore, that's a possibility for you. Chester on the train if you want to drink or if not, drive. Have you ever caught the train to Chester? It's a lovely route. You will pass my little village.

Anyway, as for me, I'm off to Berkshire, Oxfordshire, London and Bristol. Jam packed weekend.

Weekend away with friends, very much deserved fir us both so I cannot wait

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

We're off to Chester for the weekend tomorrow night :) no plans as such apart from I noticed yesterday there's a "Food, Drink and Lifestyle Festival" on at the Chester Racecourse so we'll pop there Saturday for a bit :) xxx

That sounds good. Mrs Blakemore, that's a possibility for you. Chester on the train if you want to drink or if not, drive. Have you ever caught the train to Chester? It's a lovely route. You will pass my little village.

Anyway, as for me, I'm off to Berkshire, Oxfordshire, London and Bristol. Jam packed weekend.

Here's the link if you're interested Mrsblakemore ;) only £6 to get in and then your train from Manchester is about £13 if I remember correctly ;) unless you're not a drinker and like MobileManicure said... you could drive xxx

It's on Saturday - Monday xxx

Well I was looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend but no the boyfriend has decided this weekend will be the weekend the salon gets decorated :/ argh I don't know what colour I want or anything so if your at a lose end come down with a paint brush or a bottle of vodka both will be needed by Friday dinner time haha x

Friday a little bit of house work & seeing friends. Sat visiting family, Sunday is my godsons birthday so going to see him in the morning, then going to stay in a hotel for a romantic evening & go to Cadbury world on Monday. Xx

Im going camping, my dad just bought a new boat so we will be skiing, knee boarding and tubing. Ive never been before so i cant wait!! We camp as often as possible though.

Friday I've got midwife, then my parents are down. Saturday or Sunday I'm hoping to give birth (oh I can dream can't I) and Monday ive got mother in law, father in law, husbands nan and grandad over... while he is working I might add! I've offered to go to work in his place, but apparently I'm not allowed to drive the bus.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

im going to the coast with my sister sun-mon. im quite looking forward to changing scenery. my cousin is coming for easter sunday and possibly will meet us with my parents on the monday.

im also planning on painting my bedroom on friday.... im off to buy paint tomorrow. im thinking a lovely creamy colour :) x

Latest posts

Back