What is IT with customer service?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClaireL

Reaction score
RRRR

Sorry need abit of a rant - so I decide to order a takeaway so thought Id try a pizza place that I had the flyer through it looks very similar to dominos in branding etc - I placed the order at 21:25 approx(!) and got the confirmation email at 21:27 so Im waiting and waiting - its now 22:15 so I think well its been 45 mins Ill give them a quick call so I ask if its on its way she said yes itll be another 10 mins so I say almost a hour to wait for a pizza? (alittle shocked in my voice but still pleasant!) I was trying to make her realise just how long we had been waiting!

She then said Well Ive been very busy tonight (with attitude) - so I said seriously?

I then said ok thanks and put the phone down.

At a hour and ten minutes I asked my husband to call to cancel it she kept saying it will be here in a minute he did point out that at a hour and ten minutes it would prob be cold so she said Ill give you a discount on it!!

almost ten minutes later the poor delivery guy turns up I did say it had been cancelled which no one had told him and said although not your fault at a hour and almost 20 mins - it would be cold by now anyway!

Im so shocked - not about the pizza but just the general attitude and customer service! Am I the only person left in the world who cares about excellent customer service? I know sometimes things happen - but to give me attitude when I had to call in to find out what was happening then it still doesnt arrive for another half hour is just crazy in my opinion!!

RRRR rant over!

p.s I know its just a pizza and i really didnt care to much about the pizza it was the general service of this company!! Granted to say I wont be using them again!! lol

Oh dear, so did you eat anything in the end? Poor customer service drives me mad, it's not flipping rocket science!
Bad manners and rudeness in general really makes me angry, if I hold a door for a stranger and they don't say thanks For example. Luckily I think politeness comes naturally to most and we are all allowed to have bad days, but I swear some people are just born rude.

Latest posts

Back