What is the best lash glue?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chantel<3

Reaction score
Hey,I did my semi pemenant eyelash extension course last week using a Marvell eyelash kit.
(We didn't get to keep the kits)

I was please with my results and thought the glue was fine that I used to my client.
However, when it came to my turn I found the glue to be very irritating as it dried on my natural lash's and feel sharp in places as it dried clumped together (this was due to the application by the lady who practiced on me).
I also don't like the fact it was black glue, I think I would have preferred a clear glue so it wasn't as obvious as the black.

I'm just wondering what glue other lash professionals use & why you like that glue?
I haven't done a set on a client yet as I'm wanting to find a good, long lasting glue.
(The woman teaching us that day mentioned Hollywood lash glue and recommended that)

Thank you.
Chantel xxx

I always recommend Dream Lashes Ultra+ glue as find it best of all. Have been using it for over 2 years and not even thinking of changing it for anything else. It's the strongest glue I know, however strictly for professionals who can work quickly and precisely (dries up in 1-2 sec). You need to be good in separating individual lashes because it's hard to separate them when they're glued together.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm just wondering what glue other lash professionals use & why you like that glue?
I haven't done a set on a client yet as I'm wanting to find a good, long lasting glue.
Thank you."
Chantel xxx[/QUOTE]

Hi Chantel,
I use a glue that is low fume, fast dry, long holding glue. One of the reasons I like it so much is that I haven't lost anymore clients to glue allergies since I started using it.
If you are looking for a low fume glue, you might like to know that ethyl cyanoacrylate is much more mild in fumes than methyl cyanoacrylate.
It is also has the ability to be faster drying than the Octyl or Butyl cyanoacrylates.

I use Lash Revolution Pro+.

I use it because it is quick drying, has the lowest fumes of any fast setting glue I've tried, has a bottle design that is much better than my previous brand as is reasonably priced. Returns are great too.

Latest posts

Back