What is the best nail polish brand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R D Beauty

Reaction score
Hi I am currently using Orly in my nail salon. I love the colours and they are great over acrylic enhancements, however on the natural nail I find that they peel and don't last even though I use the base and top coat. Am I doing something wrong or are there better performing polishes/lacquers available. :-| x

I dont use orly so cant say much about it .

I use china glaze colours, base and top coats and LOVE it. the colours are amazing, it has great staying power. I love it. did i say i love it?

tigi

Is it great on the natural nail also x

oh yes i adore it. its a very sad love affair i have with china glaze, buy one and try it. and if you do, make it "ruby pumps!"

tigi

I use CND at the moment, but do find that the colours can be limited. I am still quite new to this (nearly a year now). I did think that China Glaze was for professional use only, but saw it being sold in my local hairdressers last week.

Do people feel that we should only use polishes that cannot be purchased by the general public, or do you feel that it doesn't really matter?

OPI all the way! :) x

OPI all the way! :) x

Agreed.. Love Love Love And Lasts Very Well On The Natural Nail.. Also Drip Dry Drops Are A Life Saver :)

i use OPi, and love them. Great colour range, nice coverage and reasonably priced. Do plan on doing a CND course, but even then think i would still keep OPI range too

Opi for me too. Love them

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

OPI but red ruby pumps from China Glaze is a guilty pleasure! I find nails inc is rubbish and peels off within 24 hours

Mmm looks like OPI is the fave them I vest get my order in ;-) thanks very much guys xx

Latest posts

Back