What is the best type/brand of hair for weave extension?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GemmaBear

Reaction score
I want some really good remy hair for my weave extensions which i seem to need doing every week as i cant get anything of this quality where i live! can anyone recommend either a supplier or a brand of hair which is not just coated in silicone and will last me???

I want some really good remy hair for my weave extensions which i seem to need doing every week as i cant get anything of this quality where i live! can anyone recommend either a supplier or a brand of hair which is not just coated in silicone and will last me???

Hi, I am not sure if are you a fully qualified trained hair extensionist as you don't really say ? .....
but if not it's best to have a good talk to your hair extensionist as she/he will be far better trained up to discuss all of this with you, and they will be able to order some really good professional hair for you that will compliment your hair type ect..

No i am a beauty therapist i have to supply my own hair for extensions so am wondering where is best to get proper remy hair which i am hoping will last longer!

if your hair extensionist cant supply the hair couldnt they a t least recomend somewhere for you to get it.
seems a tad unfair if they wont get it and then wont at least guide you to a decent supplier !

For good quality human hair try celebrity elite, this hair can be used for future installs
Posted via Mobile Device

Latest posts

Back