what is the best wax brand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p_hoarau

Reaction score
does anyone know what is the best wax brand to work with?

There's so many on the market in all honesty it,s difficult to say which one is better than another.We use T.tree for sensitive areas and honey for our roller waxing which we use on legs,arms,chest and backs.

They are both good.I like the idea of the T.tree for people with sensitive skin.HTH

I always tend to use Hive Tea Tree Creme in my roller wax. It seems to be fine for all areas - particularly for anyone with sensitive skin. I find it a lot less sticky than honey wax.

I always tend to use Hive Tea Tree Creme in my roller wax. It seems to be fine for all areas - particularly for anyone with sensitive skin. I find it a lot less sticky than honey wax.

Yes it is less sticky and its good because if you use the cream one you can actually see exactly where you have applied the wax,where as with the honey,it's quite transparent and sometimes you can miss an area.

We are in the process of changing over to using the t.tree in our rollers as well as our pot wax.But at least that gives you a little idea of 2 different ones.HTH

Latest posts

Back