What is the best wax to use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stacy Cleaver

Beauty From Within
Reaction score
There is a lot of information out there. But, is it best to use a 'system' e.g. Lycon Waxing system who say they are the best? Or Perron Rigot? What do people prefer?

I've used Gigi's, Satin Smooth line and now i'm stuck on perron riggot euroblonde. So far i like the euroblonde the best

I have done 100% all one brand, and also mixed it up a bit and used combination of my favorites from different brands. It's really personal preference

I have done 100% all one brand, and also mixed it up a bit and used combination of my favorites from different brands. It's really personal preference
I haven't thought of mixing them...cool idea

Heard Waxperts are really good, I've used stuff from Waxxxpress aswell and they do fab hot waxing products! x

I've tried all the top brands. I currently use Perron Rigot but I also really rate Outback Organics. But it really is personal preference. PR are really good in that they'll give you a free sample of one or two of their hot waxes to try.

There is a lot of information out there. But, is it best to use a 'system' e.g. Lycon Waxing system who say they are the best? Or Perron Rigot? What do people prefer?

As a salon owner myself, I have used both Lycon and PR, but 100% prefer Waxu! I just find it a much better wax to use with application,time etc and all of my clients have noticed a better difference!

Epiloderm UK. The most advanced wax to hit the uk market. A new patented technique to waxing that creates a luxury waxing service for your clients. More comfortable, eliminates ingrown hairs, reduces irritation, slower hair regrowth and minimised hair growth by upto 30-50% in a 12 month period.

Last edited by a moderator:
After using both Lycon and PR previously in my salon, my new favourite brand is now Waxu! I saw the ladies launch this hot wax in the last PB North show and could not be happier. Firstly I would like to say how great the Waxu team is. Extremely helpful and the training was superb, very insightful for someone like me that has been waxing for over fifteen years (and thought she knew everything!). Secondly, the wax itself is very easy to use, less painful- as they show you a new technique to waxing- making it a much quicker wax overall! GREAT work ladies!!

Gigi wax is what I use and I love it.

I love Adam&Eve wax. They are brilliant waxes and offer great customer service.

Latest posts

Back