What is wrong with the ad?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anne Roberts

Reaction score
Hi,

Placed an ad in the recruitment section, seem to be getting lots of peeps looking but hearing nothing, is it the add or just our location? If it is the ad, any feedback would be useful, not done this before!

Anne

Hi,

Placed an ad in the recruitment section, seem to be getting lots of peeps looking but hearing nothing, is it the add or just our location? If it is the ad, any feedback would be useful, not done this before!

Anne

I think the ad says it all! Must be the location, I used to live in Boston and if I still did I'd be applying like a shot, but now I'm in Lincoln it's not so easy!
Best of luck, and if you get really stuck try contacting the local colleges as they will be having girls ready to leave soon best of luck xx

Thanks pet, damn shame your not nearer!! I'm so busy I've burnt my finger today!!!!!

Thanks pet, damn shame your not nearer!! I'm so busy I've burnt my finger today!!!!!

awwwww! Honestly, if I still lived in Boston I would have applied like a shot, I really really hope you can find a good girl to help you out! good luck xx

If only I lived nearer Anne....I'd grab it with both hands.xx

try the local papers anne,
many nail techs who are mobile for example might look at the add

good luck x

I looked at the ad hun, for me it was the location. I live in Leeds but had the opportunity been in my area I would have jumped at the chance.

I hope something like this comes up in my area.

Latest posts

Back