What is your favourite lash glue?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaLaLayla

Reaction score
Sorry, I know this has been covered a gazillion times, but preferences change, so I wondered what is everyone's favourite at the moment.

I started out using Lash Base, but switched to Flirties as I had heard good things about it. However, I do not think it is as good as Lash Base. But wondered what you girls think? Or is there another one you use that you could recommend?

Also, does anybody use the quick drying ones? And are they any good for beginners?

Thanks.

I have tried lash base and I preferred eyelash emporiums glue :)

I have tried lash base and I preferred eyelash emporiums glue :)

Thanks Kelly. Just had a look on their website... do you use the Medium, Sensitive or Ultra? Thanks.

I use Eyelash Emporium's Ultra adhesive and love it. X

The ultra I don't think the price is bad either :)

Is the Ultra any good for beginners?

I find Lashbase extreme really good I have just orderd sky glue to try now

Sent from my V370 using SalonGeek mobile app

I also would like advice when it comes to the glue. I started off using the lash base sensitive glue, found it good to start with as I was quite slow in doing it but now I have picked up speed I moved onto the lash base extreme glue as it dries faster. I'm finding my clients don't like the extreme glue as the fumes are stinging their eyes when they first open them at the end of the treatment. Can anyone recommend a fast drying glue that has no fumes?

I also would like advice when it comes to the glue. I started off using the lash base sensitive glue, found it good to start with as I was quite slow in doing it but now I have picked up speed I moved onto the lash base extreme glue as it dries faster. I'm finding my clients don't like the extreme glue as the fumes are stinging their eyes when they first open them at the end of the treatment. Can anyone recommend a fast drying glue that has no fumes?

You should always wait a little before letting them open their eyes anyway. But using sealant I found helped a little. Also, I think using a nanomister (with distilled water) is meant to help this issue too as it cures the glue. I'm yet to buy one though x

Thanks LMA, will seal them from now on and look at investing in a nanomister.

i use eyelash emporium ultra platinum glue and i actually trained with this glue and i do think it helps to use a quick drying glue from the start if you don't struggle with isolating and placement etc. So far iv had no problems with the glue. Only thing is i think im going to end up wasting a lot as im only doing a few sets a week and cant see that im going to use all the glue before its gone off. X

Latest posts

Back