What is your opinion on drill use

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sortedcres

Reaction score
I am a freelance nail tech who is thinking of buying a drill as after a days rebalancing an carrying equipment to and from my ladies houses "My arms awwww" there dropping off. The aches and pains are awful.

I just wondered if anyone else uses a drill to rebalance nails?

Cres

Hi Hun
A couple of months back i was seriously considering this and did a post to which gigi kindly answered.
I hated every back fill!!! and thought a e file would be the answer to my prayers but to use an efile without the training would be dangerous and training costs and so does the drill!!! So after much thought i decided to add more concentration to my application and thus reducing my time filing when it comes to rebalance and back fill.
It worked for me and also i would have had to have saved for the e file but instead i am now saving for my master classes........get the same results for the same price!!!

Hey Jess, linking to a search result sadly doesnt work... just thought I would add that you should do a search for the word Drill.
Personally, I feel that they can be used perfectly safely as long as they never touch the natural nail plate. There are some common downsides you should be aware of, but some good training should help you out with those. Doing a search on drills should also give you a bit more insight.

Hope this helps

The Nail Geek said:
Hey Jess, linking to a search result sadly doesnt work... just thought I would add that you should do a search for the word Drill.

thanks for that, i remember for next time :)

Latest posts

Back