What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone
Just thought I'd start a post for all of us that have Buisness pages on Facebook and other social media like twitter Instagram, tumblr ,LinkedIn ect
Also for those of us who have set up websites for our beauty businesses
Lets help each other along and get following each other and liking each others pages ...

My name is sophie and I've been in the beauty industry for 11years now starting my career in a little local salon building up my rep and knowledge as well as building a good client base, I went self employed in January and set up alone ....massive step and it hasn't been easy but it's been so worth while!

So here's to all you nail ladies lets learn n help each other along!

So please like "beau bettie" on your social media pages and I will share the love back

Also check out
www.beau-bettie.co.uk

Good luck and feel free to ask questions

Xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Great idea. I too have only been set up a year but am loving it. I have been quite busy over that time and have a nice client base. My facebook page is Pretty & Polished by Suzanne. I will like your page now so please do the same.

Good luck! X

Amazing idea! I've just started off my makeup business so would absolutely love if you guys could help me out and maybe even share my fb page?
Fb like: nichola louise, freelance makeup artist
Twitter: @nichola_mua
Instagram: nicholalouise_mua

Thank you so much in advance 😊

Great idea!im mobile and working full time too so it's hard to build client base!this might help.
My Facebook page is called centred soul holistic therapy

Hey everyone
Just thought I'd start a post for all of us that have Buisness pages on Facebook and other social media like twitter Instagram, tumblr ,LinkedIn ect
Also for those of us who have set up websites for our beauty businesses
Lets help each other along and get following each other and liking each others pages ...

My name is sophie and I've been in the beauty industry for 11years now starting my career in a little local salon building up my rep and knowledge as well as building a good client base, I went self employed in January and set up alone ....massive step and it hasn't been easy but it's been so worth while!

So here's to all you nail ladies lets learn n help each other along!

So please like "beau bettie" on your social media pages and I will share the love back

Also check out
www.beau-bettie.co.uk

Good luck and feel free to ask questions

Xxx

Great idea but there is already an existing thread on this....have a search as I can't link it in right now.

Brilliant thank you for the support guys!
Have liked all back so far ....
lets keep up the support it's better to reflect on each others businesses and unite .....together we can NAIL it and be the best ProfessioNAILS we possibly can (haha excuse the pun!)

I understand there are other types of beauty businesses but were all in it together so beauty, holistic, hair ect your all welcome on this post ....spread the love xxxx

Thank you Sophie for your like 😄 x

I am Get Pretty & Polished. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Centred soul holistic therapy

Latest posts

Back