What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thnk I have done it now - I have sent a message to you but it has gone to your other folder

Hi everyone... Dunno if there's something wrong with my Facebook?? Are u only allowed to like a certain amount of pages in a week or something?? As I've literally tried hundreds of links and not one is working for me??!!
It's crazy!! If ppl like my page please please send me a message and ill like yours straight back.. I'm loving everyone's pages that I have managed to like lol.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/At-First-Sight-Beauty-Salon/192465830894790

Hi everyone... Dunno if there's something wrong with my Facebook?? Are u only allowed to like a certain amount of pages in a week or something?? As I've literally tried hundreds of links and not one is working for me??!!
It's crazy!! If ppl like my page please please send me a message and ill like yours straight back.. I'm loving everyone's pages that I have managed to like lol.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/At-First-Sight-Beauty-Salon/192465830894790

I'm having the same problem nicolahayley.

Hi can you please like my page it is and I will like back.thanks a miill

Last edited:
Another to add to this long list! Mine is www.facebook.com/sfmobilehairandnails hopefully that's right!

I will like anyone who likes me! Will also go through and like all your pages x

Last edited:
This is a great thread!

How do you create a Facebook page where you have to add people as friends instead of liking?
Thanks geeks!

This is a great thread!

How do you create a Facebook page where you have to add people as friends instead of liking?
Thanks geeks!

I think you would do a group rather then a page x

Facebook does not knowingly allow a business to have its own profile page allowing you to have friends. People do it but of its discovered it will be deleted sn all your friends and pictures etc go with it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh my some fab pages i am going to go through and like / follow as much as i can as i agree can be good to give each other tips and see what other people do thanks.etc.

If people wouldnt mind liking my page not sure how to upload link as not been on facebook long time and not the best i will like theres on return.

Beautifully Mobile / Beautifully Styled

Thanks all.

My names natalie just for people who see me pop up on their notifications :).

Latest posts

Back