What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol precious2013 I know what I mean just not very good at explaining to others haha thank you tho xx

I'm really sorry to be on this thread again facebook is really making me angry!! No one can search or find my page. I'm only using it as a business page but liking other geeks' pages from here then they can't find me!
Somehow it's not linked to my business page!? Can anyone help, it's not on my settings there's nothing there to stop people looking for me! Argh 😡😡😡

I'm really sorry to be on this thread again facebook is really making me angry!! No one can search or find my page. I'm only using it as a business page but liking other geeks' pages from here then they can't find me!
Somehow it's not linked to my business page!? Can anyone help, it's not on my settings there's nothing there to stop people looking for me! Argh 😡😡😡

I sent you a pm to your page. Did you make a business page or a like page?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I sent you a pm to your page. Did you make a business page or a like page?

Hi
Thanks for your reply. I don't know. I just have the "pages" app on my phone. I set it as a business I thought but people can 'like' it. I thought people can like a business page? It's not friends cos I'm not personally on fb I just had to set up a personal page to get the business page.xx

Hi
Thanks for your reply. I don't know. I just have the "pages" app on my phone. I set it as a business I thought but people can 'like' it. I thought people can like a business page? It's not friends cos I'm not personally on fb I just had to set up a personal page to get the business page.xx

Theres no option for me to like it, only follow, does anyone know if this means the same thing? Yes the pages app is any easy way to access it.

Theres no option for me to like it, only follow, does anyone know if this means the same thing? Yes the pages app is any easy way to access it.

Hmmm I'm not sure as I've had geeks like it already I've got the thumbs up button on my page. My logo is my picture and I've put up posts and events. Maybe this will work? https://m.facebook.com/LunaLasheyes

Yeah that's it working now

Last edited:

Last edited:
Ive slowly worked my way through and liked everyones page who's links worked or were up to date. Ive sent a message as well so if I havent liked your page please let me know
www.facebook.com/preciousnails2014
Xx

I have just had a warning from facebook to say ive been reported for sending friend requests to people I dont know. The only people ive tried to add recently are the people on this thread as I just use my like page to connect with people instead!! Whoever you are you didnt have a like page, just add a friend so if you didnt want people adding you then dont put your profile address on here. Thought it was a bit rude and will not be adding anyone elses page. Sorry for the rant but needed to say it

Oh and now I cant send messages because of it!! So any clients contacting me cant get a reply....jeez. to anyone that has replied to me thank you for the likes but I cant send a message back to thank you.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back