What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A big thanks to all that have liked my page :).
I have been going backwards liking every page possible and I am now on page 145.
For some reason, Facebook will not allow me to put my own link on the messages that I send with my likes any more :(, so I am relying on people searching for me to like back.
Now I know this is a pain and not every one can be bothered, but please do, because only about 25% of pages that I have liked have liked back :sad:.

All likes are returned :biggrin:

www.facebook.com/pages/Simply-Nails-by-Angela

I have recently changed the name of my business and had to create a new page. Could you please please give me a "like" as I will be deleting the old one soon. If I havent already, I will obviously return the like from my personal page. Im struggling to get my clients across at the moment - its been a nightmare!
Thankyou all in advance x
www.Facebook.com/bluerosemansfield

Last edited:
Only 2 more likes needed for 200 woo hoo!! Thanks everyone xxxxx
Happy Sunday xx
www.Facebook.com/CharmainesCNC

Sent from my C5303 using SalonGeek mobile app

Please help me get to 100 likes geeks, I only have 6 more to go! 😁 I am going through and liking everyone's now x
Www.facebook.com/hairbylianj

Please help me get to 100 likes geeks, I only have 6 more to go! 😁 I am going through and liking everyone's now x
Www.facebook.com/hairbylianj

Iv only got a couple more to 100 and iv been stuck there for a month lol! Driving me potty! When I get the laptop out il like your page for ya x

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

Iv only got a couple more to 100 and iv been stuck there for a month lol! Driving me potty! When I get the laptop out il like your page for ya x

Why dont you promote your page i know it costs but it works, make sure you edit to your hair and target the people you want it to reach, ive had my page not even a month and i have 267 likes already and alot if business from it xx

Iv just gone over 100 at last!!! Eeeek happy!

I've been hovering close to 400 for a while, if any of you lovely geeks can help me get there I would very much appreciate it
www.facebook.com/naturoso
xxx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

wow get you doing every one I thought I would start on this years page don't know how to set up link though mine is Skin Deep Southport
have liked yours xx

Latest posts

Back