What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't want likes... You want people engaging...
I thought this too, is their a benefit to having lots of likes?? I'm thinking I only need likes from local people who may have a treatment or recommend me to someone else local??

I thought this too, is their a benefit to having lots of likes?? I'm thinking I only need likes from local people who may have a treatment or recommend me to someone else local??
No, in fact. What I've read is that having lots of likes is detrimental if you don't have people liking and sharing.

I love to see how salons utilize their Facebook page! It is a great free resource! We should support each other by being a "fan" of our fellow Geek salons, you never know what clever idea you may pick up, or support you may be able to offer. We are a family within the industry and I would love to be a fan of everyone in my "family"!! Let's all leave up our salon or professional page and support each other!!

:right: I highly recommend being friends with Doug Schoon:
Welcome to Facebook! | Facebook

:D my professional page:

did you know CND was on there?

and Sweet Squared

Here is the link to my Facebook page, Fancy Nail Designs, so check out my newest creations & you can also message me there if you would like more information or to book an appointment .

https://m.facebook.com/EverythingFancyNailDesigns?ref=bookmark

I love to see how salons utilize their Facebook page! It is a great free resource! We should support each other by being a "fan" of our fellow Geek salons, you never know what clever idea you may pick up, or support you may be able to offer. We are a family within the industry and I would love to be a fan of everyone in my "family"!! Let's all leave up our salon or professional page and support each other!!

and Sweet Squared

Here is the link to my Facebook page, Fancy Nail Designs, so check out my newest creations & you can also message me there if you would like more information

https://m.facebook.com/EverythingFancyNailDesigns?ref=bookmark

Hi i have just started up as a massage therapist, i would be really grateful for some likes on my page, i will of course return the likes! Thankyou
https:// www.facebook.com/valesportsmassage/

and Sweet Squared
Im starting hairdressing in September, but will like the facebook pages as I love looking at all the professionals creations you all do for clietns and im inspired.xx

Latest posts

Back