What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nails by amy is mine!!! going to go liking some now!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Think I've found you xx

LashesbyIzzy is my fb page. Happy to like my fellow SG's xx

It might have just been that you were liking them too quickly. I had a message once like that when I was having a private chat with a friend. I was typing too quickly so it told me that I was believed to be spamming. lol. It should be fine so long as you slow down. ;)

Ah ok, yes actually I do type really fast lol as i used to be a PA so maybe i was too speedy - i will slow down! Thanks!

I don't check my likes often. If you have liked my page just written my wall and I will always like back.

www.facebook.com/BelleVieBeautySalonBurnhamonsea

Hi geeks, loving the constant support on this :)

I have just gone through again and done about 20 likes, I'm laura/freelance stylist in case ypur wondering who liked ypur page lol

I have 86 likes and i'd really like to get to a 100 with geeks help :) My friends need constant nagging! :/

Any like i receive i will like straight back. Thanks in advance!

Freelance Stylist | Facebook

Mmm don't know to to link my page!!!
It's Best Of British Beauty (pic of a pink Union Jack) I post daily beauty tips to all my like-ees:) xx

Hi everyone - I'm just starting out - go easy on me!! Lol my page is - 'Shellac Nails by Antoinette'. I would appreciate any advise or even an opinion? Oh and LIKES too! Please :)

Thanks everyone :)

'Shellac Nails by Antoinette' pleeeeease like my page - I will return it!! And thank you so mich to the 3 people from SG who have liked it already!! Lol thanks :)

Hi Geeks :o I've literally JUST started my facebook page so I have no likes..or pictures..or really, anything :sad: it's a 'in progress' page so any likes will be greatly appreciated and returned :hug: x
my page is www.facebook.com/beautysecretsberwick

Last edited:
What a good post.

I will sit and add/ like as many as I can over the next week between appointments :lol:

My facebook page is:
https://www.facebook.com/hairway.heaven.5

I am new to this site, so HI everyone.

If you have any questions regarding bhair extensions please feel free to contact me xxx

I love looking at my fellow geeks facebook pages and seeing their amazing work.:biggrin:
My page is: Market Hair & Nails

Latest posts

Back