What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am wandering through liking a few each day... Would love to reach 100..p,ease like my age and I will return the favour

www.facebook.com/skinandtonique

https://www.facebook.com/SkinandTonique

Babychops I also wasn't sure so clicked on them both. It's the second one. The other page isn't beauty related x

It's the one with the sparkly toes, and i thought my name was unique untill i looked on Facebook but the other page does clothes i think and took me a while to come up with the name so wasn't going to change it! Lets hope the name isn't copwritten!!! :o

Thanks for everyones likes already, am working my way backwards through the pages!

Also correct me if i'm wrong but if you go on your business page and go on to edit page, you can use facebook as your salon name and like pages through that instead of having to use your personal page, i think xxx :D

Returned the Like, thank you for mine.

Thanks girls x

As i have been going through the pages i have read about having to like from a personal page for it to count so please ignore my "brilliant idea" ha ha xx :o

Hi ladies,

Desperately trying to get my number of likes up so would be so grateful for any new ones.

My page is www.facebook.com/louisepink.perfectlypolished

Will return any likes from my personal page - Louise Pink.

Many Thanks!!

Louise x

Mine is kitty nails essex likes would be really appreciated I shall return them all if I haven't already xx

Mine is Tentoten, I'm in Berkhamsted, all likes would be really appreciated and will like back of course! X

Just liked a few new pages :D Please feel free to like as i want to get over 300 :o

Latest posts

Back