What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New page set up so I have only 34 likes but would really appreciate some more. I'll like back anyone that likes mine :) www.facebook.com/beautybykeren

Hi, I'm having to start a new facebook page, under a different name, for various reasons, I would love some more likes,

I will like anybody back who likes my page - www.facebook.com/LainzMobileBeauty

How do I find the link or address for my Facebook page. Not technical me x

How do I find the link or address for my Facebook page. Not technical me x

On the full site click Edit Page and then Update Page Info - you should see your facebook web address there. HTH :)

Hey geeks I noticed some of you have like pages and some of you have friend request pages, may I ask why this is and is it better to have a like page or a friend page?? Do you have a friend page so you can control it more?

Just started my page pls have a look any advice would be great thanks facebook.com/Beautyholicswinchester

I have just spent ages liking lots of pages mentioned on here and am just starting out, can anyone please tell me how to find my page link from a mobile? Thanks

Am hoping this is it?

https://m.facebook.com/JnaileeTorbay

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
Hey geeks I noticed some of you have like pages and some of you have friend request pages, may I ask why this is and is it better to have a like page or a friend page?? Do you have a friend page so you can control it more?

As far as I know fb dont allow business pages to have a friends page - not sure why? You can do more on a biz page but I dont think it shows on your likers timeline unless they have clicked to get notifications.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

www.facebook.com/SolBeautyCopley

it's been great looking through other peoples facebook to get some ideas... Been a bit stagnant with only 77 Likes for ages! Shall keep trying though! Xx

Latest posts

Back