What keratin glue sticks do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracy83

Reaction score
Hi,

I have been doing hair extensions for 7 years now and bizzarly the glue i have been purchasing for 3 years all of a sudden i cannot get hold of the guy and he isnt responding to any messages. I loved the glue, its held brillaintly never went tacky etc etc etc.....i am now looking for a new supplier but a little caucious as there is so much crap out there. can anyone recommend a good glue?

Hi,

I have been doing hair extensions for 7 years now and bizzarly the glue i have been purchasing for 3 years all of a sudden i cannot get hold of the guy and he isnt responding to any messages. I loved the glue, its held brillaintly never went tacky etc etc etc.....i am now looking for a new supplier but a little caucious as there is so much crap out there. can anyone recommend a good glue?

Are you wanting keratin? I currently use keratin beads from lush-us and also use italian keratin granules...

I use hot melt keratin resin sticks. Is that what you are after? I can also organise a supply of them for you.

Latest posts

Back