What make of home printer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobilehair

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new to the site but I've been a silent stalker for the last week or so just soaking up all the FAB advice given on here.

I'm just about to set up a mobile hair business (and terrified !) and have loads of questions, my first though is what home printer would people recommend? I have read a few say HP (Hewlett Packard) I need something to print flyers, price lists etc. Also where do people buy the ink from generally?

Many thanks!!

I bought an HP Colour LaserJet 2600n network laser printer from Staples last year - it cost about £200 at the time - and that works great for me. Replacement toner costs about £50 per colour - the cheapest place I've found for genuine HP toner is ebuyer, Cheap Laptops, Hard Drives, LCD Monitors, TVs and more at Ebuyer

I've recently used it for doing a run of flyers and price lists for jenny2 on here; as well as doing my existing general printing since 2007 on original cartridges, it managed over 500 single sheets of A4 for flyers (with a light blue background) and 300 double sided price lists, before complaining that it needed new cyan and black cartridges...

thanks for that Ruth.

Latest posts

Back