What makes you groan out loud?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

80's Girl

Reaction score
I have just literally groaned out loud!!! I'm finishing off my glass of wine and thinking of snuggling up into bed but ARGHH!!! I washed the bedding today but haven't put it back on the bed yet. It's still airing on the radiators and I really can't be bothered to do the duvet dance. Maybe I'll get a blanket and sleep on the sofa ......

Yeah do that. I hate putting bedding on and end up looking like a human tent.
My groan out loud moment was today when after another week of diet and exercise i had only lost 1lb! X

When you just think "ohh doing well keeping up with money and everything" going to treat my self to some nice things, and that same day your car goes wrong or something like that! Always the way! X

My favourite wine at half price! :)

The motorway closed on my way home. Which has happened again tonight. Why do they always have to overdo the closure? Miles of closed off road for a 2 vehicle bump. Nobody seriously injured.
Years ago they just moved it to the hard shoulder and carried on!
Seriously grumpy now lol

My OH makes me groan out loud most days but not in the way I hoped !

Having too much to do

Having to get my weighty pregnant self out of bed for yet another toilet trip!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Carring food shopping bags up to our flat at the same time trying to get my little one (19 months) to listen to me to get in the lift, then get out of the lift, then go through 2 corridor doors and finally home. I don't know how many times I have to drop the bags and run after him, and then get the bags again. What a work out! Aaarrrgghhh

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Trying to fold my washing while my daughter unfolds it all again... I need a dining table to fold on!

Also, dropping my phone on my big toe nail the other day. I'm afraid I did more than groan :Scared:

Going upstairs and forgetting what I've went up for so go back down then remembering what it was I needed! 😖x

When walking by lost in thought and you get your pocket/sleeve/handbag caught on a door handle making you come to an abrupt halt.

When someone cuts you up in their car, then drive really slow. Blood boils! Always when I'm late

Crawling into bed after a long, exhausting day and hearing my husband say "Have you brushed your teeth...?"

He takes great delight in reminding me :irked:

My husband constantly putting off shopping for my engagement ring upgrade! It was suppose to be for Christmas, didn't have time, then he didn't feel well enough for the last 2 weeks so it was going to be today but he conveniently booked a meeting at the bank re our mortgage. Grrrrrrr.

The longer it takes, the bigger the diamond!

Crawling into bed after a long, exhausting day and hearing my husband say "Have you brushed your teeth...?"

He takes great delight in reminding me :irked:

My OH does this too!!! And I say back, "Have you washed your face?" ;)

When walking by lost in thought and you get your pocket/sleeve/handbag caught on a door handle making you come to an abrupt halt.

Grrrr, I have a particular cardigan this happens with every single door I walk through... Yet I still wear it :twisted:

Latest posts

Back