What polish do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flic22

Reaction score
Which brand of polish do you use in your salon? I've just set up a room in my house so finishing buying things to open up properly. Thinking of going with Essie. Any opinions on this brand?

Only Essie i have used is their Matte polish as i love it! I use China Glaze & OPI mostly xx

I like opi, china glaze and some sinful colours. I like Essie colours though

Which brand of polish do you use in your salon? I've just set up a room in my house so finishing buying things to open up properly. Thinking of going with Essie. Any opinions on this brand?

Essie is definitely a great option, I also like the 'ultra pro' nail varnishes!

CND VINYLUX!! x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

OPI & China Glaze...

I wanna try Vinylux though

How long do they usually last LADIIES because I kinda like all th china glaze colours xx
Thanks

I love the China Glaze colours too. Must look at Vinylux. Had heard of it but not actually seen it. So it's just a normal nail polish by CND?

I love Nicole O.P.I but I also use O.P.I , I also have a few China Glaze and Mavala x

How long do they usually last LADIIES because I kinda like all th china glaze colours xx
Thanks

All depends on the client & how they stick to aftercare. My China Glaze polish lasts me weeks xx

China glaze and opi x

Latest posts

Back