What products are ideal for adult acne??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunnyb

Reaction score
I'm wanting to know more about products that are great for adult acne? I am aware of Dermalogica Medibac Range, but other than Dermalogica (which i know is a fab product) what else is there out there? I'm looking to cater for people that can afford Dermalogica, but also for those that can either afford higher priced or lower priced products.

Anyone use anything else out there that they know to be effective?

Rebecca x

Check out Environ.
IIAA

Hi rebecca, i also have a large skin care range but wanted something esle too fit in. With my microdermabrasion system we now have a very small (8 products) range of active glycolics called novita. I love the range and many of my clients that purchased a starter pack have come back and purchased the larger sizes. It has high levels of aha's and bha's which kill the bacteria that causes acne. It can be used everyday (i'm using it) and isn't that much more espensive than a normal salon range.

Aesthetics magazine called glycolics the godfathers of skin care due to their results and now we use them i certainly believe they are. The training is very good which i think is important when you're looking to go that step further and because there's not a massive amount of products within the range fits nicely with larger ranges too.

Most of the dermacosmeceutical ranges will have products specifically for acne. Environ, Danne, Germaine etc. I personally stock Nimue and love it, as do our acnaeic clients.

Md Fomulations is a very good for acne. Depending on how bad it is 8 to 20 peels will be needed and a stricked homecare rotine. adult acne is more oftern than not genetic so will always be in the bodys system but can be controled with the right products. MD will also help with scaring left from the acne. md say and in my exsperience url notice a dromatic improvment within 3 to 6 months. aswell as helping with acne md peels with help remove sun damage and ageing incessing collagen production in the skin by 30% in 6 months and incresseing water levels by 100% in 8 weeks and will actually fix damaged cells within the basal cell layer its is not a cosmetic brand like most so will infact reach the depper layers most products do not go further than the horney layer of the skin ( the skin u touch) due to the fact that the skin is water tight it only lets a few things through glycolic is one of these and is a big part of md. Md is FDA aproved with medical paper over 25 years that prove it is a fact that there products work.
i love it. and couldnt live with out it
any more ? on it ill happily answer.
hope this helps.

puramed range of glycolic salycilic and lactic products now have uk distributor medispa uk 01159664745 07506338701 they are FDA and GMC regulated and approved medical grade peel range

Hi I stock Nimue and think its amazing it solely caters for various skin conditions i.e problematic and the skin can be seen to be dramatically improved by using Nimue. Please see my website for more info abfabproducts.co.uk

Latest posts

Back