What shall I do with my hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amz85

Reaction score
Hi All

I am a nail geek but thought I would pop over here to ask for some advice!

I have shoulder length hair which is heavily highlighted. I usually wear it straight although naturally it goes curly. It's very thick!

Now I LOVE having blonde hair but I get annoyed with the roots, also my hair at the ends is starting to look really tatty - I think its getting too dry. I was thinking about having more browns in it and a few chunkier blondes maybe on the middle layer of my hair? does anyone have any advise?

If it helps I could try to post a pic of me! :eek:

Thanks
Amz

Hi All

I am a nail geek but thought I would pop over here to ask for some advice!

I have shoulder length hair which is heavily highlighted. I usually wear it straight although naturally it goes curly. It's very thick!

Now I LOVE having blonde hair but I get annoyed with the roots, also my hair at the ends is starting to look really tatty - I think its getting too dry. I was thinking about having more browns in it and a few chunkier blondes maybe on the middle layer of my hair? does anyone have any advise?

If it helps I could try to post a pic of me! :eek:

Thanks
Amz

Hi,some nice choccy and caramel lowlights would help , I cant go into great detail at the moment as I am busy , but will come back later :hug: minky x

Thanks Minky,

Ive been looking on Google imagines and maybe a change is in order!! I am thinking maybe have a shorter style and then I can keep the blonde! I know it wont help the roots but the rest would be in better condition??

what is your natural hair colour, ??/
is the blonde done wth bleach or tint

Latest posts

Back