What shall I do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spoken-words

Reaction score
i have around 10 000 pricelists printed, i am mobile and i did a big drop last year and was going to this year. but the thing is i have invested a lot of money into some treatments and noone has them, and now these products are coming to their expiry date and i dont see the point in investing in a new lot. now shall i get rid of the pricelists? (is such a waste!) and make new ones or shall i still drop these?

Why don't you try offering a special offer or trial or mini treatment with these products (hard to advise which would work as you havent mentioned the kind of treatments).

I often find that if I give people a trial or free add on of something I'm trying to introduce or promote it can help to get demand up for these.

xx

manicures, facials, hopi ear candles.

im mainly busy with nail enhancements, henna, massages. i probably have done 2-3 facials in a whole year, and i dont remember doing a manicure :s

You could pair them up. Free back massage with any facial (costs you nothing except time), half price manicure with any facial, etc etc.

I'm loaded with cold at the minute, sinuses going mental, so would kill for Hopi - gutted you're not closer to me! :Scared::evil:

aww bless you *hug* i feel a cold coming on aswell you know :(

might try and give it a go, but if no luck what shall i do with my thousandsss of leaflets?

Keep your leaflets, get rid of product if you have to (anything unopened is good for b'day presents if you've any coming up!!). Do you advertise a specific brand of manicure or facial that you would have to reinvest in? If not, I'd say no problem keeping them and if you get requests you can make a judgement call on the best available, small quantity, product you feel comfortable using.

If you do promote 'brands' then if you get any enquiries I'd just say thank you but you have changed brands since your leaflets were printed and now offer 'x' would they like to book this.

If there are only 3 or 4 things on an entire price list that are going to be out of date, don't worry about it, get the potential client on the phone first then make a decision.

xx

Latest posts

Back