What should I charge?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riss

Reaction score
I have a client who has nightmare nails...she washes her hands on average 100 times per day (this is what she tells me, she says that's no exaggeration) so her nails are thrashed and her hands are so dry that she has huge deep cracks all over them and her cuticles are so hard and rough you can't even push them back. I have done her nails for a few months now. She ususally gets one fill and backfill, but then needs a new set because she picks at them so water gets under them. She wants to pay a cheap price, but always wants colored tips and custom mixes. Today she is coming in and wants the entire nail green acrylic. Should I charge her more for any of this work? I feel like after the time and headache it is to do her nails, I don't even make enough to make it worth it, but I also know that building a clientele is hard and I need to be grateful for those that I keep! What do you all think?

hi i would suggest she uses a no water hand cleanser and advise her on some hand lotions cuticle oil etc and stress not to pick her nails just be upfront with her its your time she is wasting and its always good to keep clients hth:)

sorry meant to add if you keep charging to little she will take advantage and not respect your work xx

would you charge her more for a solid color acrylic nail (more than you would for a pink and white?)

Latest posts

Back