What size leaflets?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

facelashbrow

Reaction score
As the title really, what size are tour leaflets? I was about to order mine as a6, but I've been paying attention whilst out and about and a lot of people seem to use a5, or something in-between. This will be a flyer to hand out at events, have in salon and put in marketing and retail packs. On the front I will have my info and a few images and a price list on the back.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

I would go with a5 nice a neat leaflet

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I would go with either A5, postcards or DL (which is an A4 sheet of paper folded in three). Either of these sizes are effective and if budget is an issue, you may decide that way. DL will give you more space for information.

I said leaflets in my original post but I meant flyers, so just a single leaf, not folded if that makes sense. I always thought post card size would be usual, so a5 isn't too big for handouts?

A5 is a nice size, just enough space to put a fair bit on without struggling for space as postcard size's ca, its also the size of my price lists for clients to take where as desktop ones are a4.
If you are having the price list altered to fit a5, for the back then consider getting the same size for clients to take after they have come in too, also saves money on design if you get others to do it for you xoxo

I ave A5 I like them because they are small enough to put n a handbag or pocket! Xxx

Yep, A5 is ideal...

A5 for flyers. I have double sided a5 for leaflet drops and events etc. I then have a tri-fold (a4 folded 3 times into DL) main price list which is in depth and what I hand out in the salon.

A5 is a great size x

A5 it is then! Thankyou, I don't know why I always thought they'd be too big!

Latest posts

Back