What size strand is best for nano ring hair please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glammymammy

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I applied my first set of nano rings and I used 1 gram strands.
Normally when I use prebonds I can split the bonds to make them smaller along the sides and the front but obviously the nano tip hair cannot be split.

I am in the process of ordering nano hair in bulk and I was going to order the 1gram strands however I am now thinking that I could run into problems with bulkiness around the sides etc and also for girls that get highlights/lowlights that 1 gram strands may be too thick in comparison.

Should I go for 0.5gram strands? Will this not create alot more work and beads within the hair?
Or 0.8 grams?
Also does anyone know if the 0.5gram strands have a smaller keratin tip?

Thanks for any help x

Anybody any advice? :) x

I used to use 1 gram & alot of clients found it too bulky or heavy i use angel remy 0.8grams now no problems:) xx

Hi thanks for your advice :)
Do you feel that the 0.8g is small enough for say matching clients that get meche I was thinking of just going for 0.5g to help with this problem but if 0.8g would be fine then I would be better off buying them as it would mean less time fitting :D

Also do you notice much difference in the keratin tip being less bulky just from 1gram to 0.8gram?

That would also be a bonus x

I personally think0.8g is small enough, for longer thicker hair you can use 1g, but for all round i use 0.8 for every client :) and they are all happy xx

I just did two clients today who have meche and used 0.8 on their hair xx

Great thanks for the advice :)
I will go with ordering the 0.8gram then as I really did not like the idea of double the amount of beads and work on applying 0.5 gram strands at least 0.8gram will cut down on the amount of strands needed :)

I had nanos fitted sunday 0.8g my hair is just past shoulder length i used 140 strands & i love it xx

The lady who fittted them for me said they look more like 1g but there not x

Great thanks for your help I will order the 0.8grams for my next order :D x

Latest posts

Back