What things have clients broken in your home/salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LieLash

Reaction score
Thought id share and also ask for your experiences on this topic / could be a giggle.

I had a clients in a few nights back ( I currently live with my fiancé and his mother)
Being in her 70s she likes to adorn her home with trinkets and china plates all over the wall - especially on the stair case!

So my clients goes up the stairs and catches one of the plates with her coat.
Plates falls of and crashes to the ground.

Client is mortified, I'm mortified as my mil loves her plates arghhhh.

I then have to tell a not very impressed mother in law arghhhhhh - who was obviously not very impressed.

However I only go and managed to find one on eBay, ( these happy endings don't happen to me )

So what things have clients broken In your home or salon?

The flasher for the toilet, I only have one toilet in my house, could not get a new one had to get a hole new toilet :-(

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

My nail desk...
When I was soaking off her gel, my client rested both hands either side of my manicure rest directly onto my table, a few minutes later she went to lift her hands up and both the heated mits had stuck to the desk!!
The solution had seeped out of the foil and onto the painted surface, eating into both the mits and table!
To make matters worse, 3 weeks later, she did the exact same thing to the base of my desk lamp :(
Hopefully Santa is kind to me and I get a new desk for Christmas...

My nail desk...
When I was soaking off her gel, my client rested both hands either side of my manicure rest directly onto my table, a few minutes later she went to lift her hands up and both the heated mits had stuck to the desk!!
The solution had seeped out of the foil and onto the painted surface, eating into both the mits and table!
To make matters worse, 3 weeks later, she did the exact same thing to the base of my desk lamp :(
Hopefully Santa is kind to me and I get a new desk for Christmas...

to be fair, not really her fault.... either too much acetone/soak off liquid used, not wrapped properly, or table not protected properly :)

One day I had a bride in getting her shellac fingers and toes done 2 days before her wedding!!
She was quite a large lady. But I never judge. I have no right.
Anyway I painted her nails. Then went to do her toes. She was talking to me about her weight and stuff and how it bothered her. Towards the end of the treatment she nearly fell on the floor... I thought she was sliding off the chair so I pulled in closer to her... She then stood up and said oh god that's something I have always been scared that would happen.. She had snapped my chair!!! :( it was a good solid metal chair!
She was mortified and I was so embaressed too!!

Blossom in 2.5 years of doing nails she is the one and only client that had seemed to have had any issues with my soak off procedure, it has never happened to anyone else, it's just one of those things, we both laugh about it now, my comment was light hearted! :)

Latest posts

Back